The Aquidneck Club’s Equestrian Center, built in 2010, features a 19 stall barn, indoor and outdoor riding arenas, sand paddocks, and grass pasture for turnout. Riders can enjoy the view of Narragansett Bay and Mount Hope Bridge while riding outside in our 100’x220’ outdoor arena. Our spectacular 80’x200’ indoor arena allows for year round riding and is equipped with propane heat for winter months. Both riding rings feature premier footing and show quality jumps.
Aquidneck Club is proudly partnered with Nora Harris Equestrian to provide the following services:
- Lessons – Equitation, Hunter, Jumper and Dressage on your horse or one of ours
- Boarding – Full service care for your equine partner
- Training – For owned and leased horses by Show Jumping Prix rider, Nora Harris
- Leasing – Lease one of our beautiful warmbloods and enjoy our picturesque trails
- Showing – RIHA, NEHC, USEF “AA” horse shows
- Clinics – Ride or audit, taught by Internationally renowned trainers
- Trail Riding – Available to horse owners and leasers to enjoy the club’s beautiful and varied landscape
- Camp – Horsemanship camps for children ages 6 and up
For all inquiries about the Equestrian Center, please email email@example.com.
For additional information about our lesson program: